London says there is nothing she likes more than a cute boy in a beanie too... So perfect together... She would also like to apoligize for her behavior tonight at the party. She doesn't want Bennett to think she is a diva or anything!
I had a great time reading through all of your posts! I hope you keep up with the blogging. I think it's a great way to stay in touch with old friends. P.S. Your little boy sure is a cutie!
5 comments:
I love that face! He is so cute!
Bennett, I would never laugh at your cute hat, and your mom is a good photographer, cute pics.
Bennett has the cutest face! Snow pictures are always the best.
London says there is nothing she likes more than a cute boy in a beanie too... So perfect together... She would also like to apoligize for her behavior tonight at the party. She doesn't want Bennett to think she is a diva or anything!
Emily-
I had a great time reading through all of your posts! I hope you keep up with the blogging. I think it's a great way to stay in touch with old friends. P.S. Your little boy sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment