I dedicate this post solely to the
Momentous Return of My Ankles,
once listed Missing In Action.
Take 'em off the list, MIA list-makers--they're back in action!
And while I'm at it, a hearty
Welcome Back
to my non-elasticized jeans. Ah, a button! A zipper!
A WAIST, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S DENIM!
Okay, I probably should also thank my uterus for once more taking her proper place somewhere in the middle of my body rather than obscenely protruding into unknown territory.
Okay, I probably should also thank my uterus for once more taking her proper place somewhere in the middle of my body rather than obscenely protruding into unknown territory. Take your place, my friend. You're no longer needed.
(Insert silent, inward squeal...)
Hold up. I'm not so unfeeling as to snub such a hard-working organ.
As a reward, I offer her the following consolation prizes called
CLOTHES THAT FIT:




If anyone needs me, I'll be the one in the jeans.
(Insert another LOUD inward squeal...)




















10 comments:
If this post is an official declaration that you are back in your pre-pregnancy jeans then I must kindly tell you that I hate you. It's not something I choose to feel but it's a necessary evil on behalf of those of us who are still attempting to accomplish such a feat 17 months after their child was born.
Hey Emily,
You looked great in your jeans! I can't believe that it's only been a week and your almost back to normal. But hey, you have a cute little body anyways. Don't get too skinny on us.Congrats, I think it's great!!
Shut up. If you are really in your pre pregnancy clothes, I'm going to have to remove you from my Fave 5.
I am SO happy for you if you're in your pre-prego jeans. AWESOME! If, however, you have a belly that does NOT hang over said jeans even just a little, I'm going to have to kick you! (man, you Coxs just bring out the violence in me!)
I must also add in my complaints if you are back in your pre-preggo jeans! I look at mine and touch them longingly... Only to despair!
Lucky duck!
I, on the other hand do not know the joys of being able to fit back into jeans-my uterus has been intact since birth! Ha! We'll see what I say about that in a couple of years!
Em,
Congrats, nothing feels better when you slip into your pre-preg clothes and you can do them up. I am happy for you.
I love it!!! My ankles were the first thing I welcomed back, the final thing for me is my belly button (still not mine).
You look fabulous! Your boys are so cute. I can't believe your already out exercising. Amazing!!!
WOW back to real jeans. I know that must have been hard for you those few months you could be in them!!
Congrats on the new baby. I love the name Miles! I am so happy for you. Maybe, I could see him when I come home for Christmas! I hope you are getting some sleep. I am sure your family is thrilled!
Post a Comment