A Big
Congratulations
to
Miles
for
SIX WHOLE WEEKS
of patient survival!
(YOU try living with his family!


img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }
Christopher, Emily, Bennett, Miles
7 comments:
He is so cute! Happy six weeks and all the joy that comes with it! HAHA!
Holy Moly, I thought he looked like his mother, but "now" I can definately see his father! (in the facial expressions)! Cute baby, glad he is part of our family, and I'm glad he now has great pictures to put in the apple book!
6 weeks hmmmm. That little boy too cute. I think I should probally hold him.
He is so cute!! Still not baby hungry however, Spencer has decided to enter the terrible twos 9 months early!! Oh boy, I can't wait until the real thing hits!! Anyway, those pictures almost made me miss the tiny little adorable beings that they all start out being, then Spence broke the blinds. Oh well. He is adorable though!
Congratulations on your new cutie pie!!! He sure knows how to work it for the camera.
He's so cute!! I can't believe how big Bennet is. Time goes by way too fast.
Super Cute kids Emily! So where do you guys live anyway??--Maren
Post a Comment