img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Monday, November 17, 2008

THE OFFICE DOUBLE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
Why have I stayed at Dunder Mifflin for so long? Certainly not because of the paycheck. Cuz I could be makin' more money as a doctor...or a professional athlete."
--MIchael Scott
"Have you seen her painting, Jim? The building? There are shadows coming from two directions. WHAT? Are there two suns? Last I checked that's not an office building in the Andromeda Galaxy. Totally unrealistic."
--Dwight Schrute

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well you did it. You read my mind. While I was watching my friend the Office on both of these quotes I thought to myself "I bet Emily puts that quote on her blog. Well she should."

Aaron and Rachael said...

I think that reading quotes from "The Office" can be just as entertaining as actually watching it. Anyone that dorky deserves to be laughed at!

Allison Box said...

All I can say is thank you. Thank you!

Losee's said...

Keep the quotes coming, it makes me laugh everytime!

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alissa said...

HI fellow Sugarloafer. I just stumbled upon your blog. Great quotes! (Miles is super adorable!)