img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fa La La La Long List: Merry and Bright Christmas To-Dos

The Christmas To-Do List
Scratch, scratch, SCRATCH...


Decked the Halls

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Got a Partridge in a (Flowering) Pear Tree

Faithful Friends Who are Dear to Us Gathered (Very) Near to Us


Said Hello to Friends We Know


Filled Heather's and Nicole's Stocking with a Duplex and CHECKS
(That's money in Jake's hand. That's Nicole looking at the money in Jake's hand....)


Do You Hear What I Hear?
The sound of trees begging not to be cut down, their lives cut short and wasted for the sake of one month's celebrations. (I felt guilt for a week before and after cutting this tree down....I'm a tree hugger at heart. I'm sorry, little tree. I'M SORRY!)
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How Lovely Are Your Branches
This year's tree theme:
Pom Pomp and Circumstance.
(Okay, I know that was bad, but I couldn't help it.)
Lights All Aglow
(Snow) Angels We Have Heard on High
How to Make a Snow Angel, Bennett Style:
1. Find the only patch of snow int he forest
2. Carefully test for coldness levels
3. Lay down, reconsider due to the overachieving coldness level. Oh yeah, check with your mom to make sure it's okay first.
4. Proceed with your angel making

2 comments:

Moey and Spence said...

Where did you get such a good tree? We go to Idaho every other year and this year the tree was so bad I wouldn't let Spence put it up. I know I know bahumbug!! No you should have seen it it was worse then Charlie Brown's!!!

Aaron and Rachael said...

May Bennett forever wear his pom-pom hat...hey, and it even fits nicely with your tree theme! Love the Christmasy abode...you're the crafty one!