
Coulda been the disco ball, but then again, it coulda been Rick's shoes...

Or maybe Jake's fabulous choker...
I'm not really sure, but there were people everywhere...
Like the Parkers

and the Atkinsons and Dastrups

The Packs

and the Rufs

The Hormans
and, of course, the real Mr. and Mrs. Bling-a-licious themselves, the Williams.
There was glitter. Lots and lots of glitter...
Oh yeah, and glam...don't forget the glam...
There was something else, though.
Give me a minute...it's coming to me, but very slowly.
I'm vaguely remembering bling-a-lingin' men...

Yeah, there were definitely bling-a-lingin' men...


*Rick's Secret Salsa Recipe*
And don't think I forgot that you still owe us, Rick.
And so...that's all I remember of New Year's Eve 2008. A little Ring-a-Ding here and a lot of Bling-a-Ling there.
Must have been one great party...
HAPPY 2009!






















3 comments:
Would you stop posting the raging party we missed already! It's painful every time I check blogs.
I'm still sick over missing the biggest party of the year. It looks like you guys had great fun. LOVE the Bling!
Wow! Everyone really has a blog!... haha! This is Tanner and Shawndra Dimick :) Thought I would drop you a line and see how things are!?!?!! If you want to see our blog as well email me at tandsdimick@yahoo.com and I'll add you :) Great to see what you guys have been up to! And I have to add that you are quite the writer!! :)
Take care!
-Tanner and Shawndra
Post a Comment