All Things LOVE-ly....
soft carpet,
arched doorways,

googly eyes,

birds signing,

glow in the dark,
pom-poms,
pom-poms,
homemade holidays,
spider spray,
packages in the mail,
starting a new book,
starting a new book, moments of genius,
maps,
ladybugs,
a thesaurus,
heaters,Yankee candle scented oil,
rough drafts,
baby cooing,
cat purring,
Bennett’s made-up lyrics in his high-pitched voice,
black and white pictures,
email,
bird nests,
my husband’s smile,
fairy tales,
play on words,
paint,
cameras,beautiful views,

fog,
collections,
clean floors,
cottages,
wish lists,
spontaneous trips,cow’s eyelashes,
LITTLE naked bums,
music in the kitchen,
rhinestones,
Houndstooth fabric, 
chips and salsa,
tart oranges,

chips and salsa,

tart oranges,
British and Texan accents,
pens that write smoothly,
gumballs




















6 comments:
This has nothing to do with your post-but the music from your playlist that was on when I was looking sounds VERY familiar-does Old Navy ring any bells?
If only everybody could have cow eyelashes. Maybe I should be glad I don't, I'd just run out of mascara quicker.
I love that your gratitude posts always have such great pictures to go with them. It really gives me a visual sense of your ideas. Anyways, I'm curious about the new book, and I LOVE that picture of the cottage! Where is that?! I wanna go! Waaaaah. P.S. I LOVE that you're a chick flick hater too! Woot!
P.S. Don't be annoyed if I copy your idea...imitation and flattery and all that good stuff! :)
(imagine me be-bopping to the tunes)
I'm into it!
(both the audio and visual!
I LOVE your brain. Really you should share some.
Post a Comment