img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Get Outta Town—Summer Vacations Part II

Summer Vacation Instruction Manual

Item #2:

2. Get Outta Town

Once we flew across the pond and fell safely out of the sky sufficiently jet-lagged,

disguises were fashioned,

belongings were collected,

[IMG_5954[2].jpg]

 

IMG_6029 

Nick's arrival was heralded abroad in the land,,

and less than 12 hours later, we hit the road for a celebratory mini-reunion in Price.[IMG_5995[2].jpg]

3 comments:

Heather said...

are these all Chris's siblings?

The Hopkins Family said...

I don't know about you, but when I think of vacation, the first place that comes to mind is Price Utah. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

The Hopkins Family said...

I don't know about you, but when I think of vacation, the first place that comes to mind is Price Utah. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer.