img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Saturday, September 26, 2009

december 1 1229december 1 1118december 1 1221 december 1 1234 december 1 1068december 1 1225 december 1 1110  december 1 1113december 1 1222 december 1 1114     december 1 1224  december 1 1228

5 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Sad that we missed the monster celebration :( It all looked very cute and thematic! I must say, you have two of the most adorable children. Good thing I get to see them in two weeks, they change so much in between visits!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Lookin' good! It's crazy that they can look so cute, but also look so different! :) Miles has changed so much it seems (and we just saw him)!

Heather said...

what great pictures of your handsome boys! I"m sure you took them, and as usual, I'm amazed and overwhelmed by your talent. One more thing Emily can do really, really well...and the list goes on and on.

theLennoxx said...

Hi Emily! Just want to thank you for the blog-love, and congratulate you on your gorgeous family!

Happy Halloween to you all!

Miss Megan said...

Emily! Your little boys are just darling! I love all the pictures - keep 'em coming!