img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Office
Quote of the Week
(Train whistle) "I just got a new account. The gentlemen's club in Carbondale is called...Curves. I went by there the other day, saw some of the women walking int here. Not really my cup of tea. Actually, Kevin, you might like it."
--Michael
Michael: "What is that smell, do you smell that? What is that? Is there a sulphur deposit under here? You know what, we don't have to deal with this. I am going to Google sulphur maps."
Dwight: "Michael, it's Phyllis."
Michael: "Nah, this is geological."
"It's not cuz of the smell. I'm just expecting a nosebleed."
--Andy, with a tissue in his nose

1 comment:

Allison Box said...

And I believe Kevin said something like, "Awesome" or "Nice" (in Kevin fashion of course). It was a good episode.