Flying Ninjas are Bad Guys. And they have birthdays…
…with other bad guys. And one Super Bad Girl.
They do Bad Guy things
and eat Bad Guy food, like Bad Guy Beasties, Birthday Bombs and Bad Guy Beverages (a distilled combination of garbage, slug spit and gutter water).
(Oh, and their moms still make them birthday cakes, even though they’re Bad Guys.)
They go Bad Guy places
and pillage for Bad Guy Birthday Loot.
And now that they’re five, they (according to the Bad Guy Birthday Boy)
1) don’t cry anymore,
2)don’t need help reaching things anymore,
4) can help put heavy things in the grocery cart now because they’re strong
and,
3) have long legs.
Happy Birth Week, Bennett, and congratulations on all of the above perks of being Five.




















4 comments:
That is one artistic cake Miss I-Don't-Bake! Looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Bennett!
ha ha, I love the bad guy birthday party!
YAY! I was giggling a all of these Superdy cutest pictures! Especially at Ammon's where he is smiling and everyone else is being BAD... HAHA! Happy Birthday Bennett!
What an awesome idea for a birthday party! So cute, I love it! And the cake is way cute too!
Post a Comment