Ok, I get your fascination with the British now. They sure know the definition of decorum.
I have determined that no matter how old I get, I still dream of being a princess. So beautiful. I'm a bit embarassed to admit that I was simply in awe of the entire thing.
Those girls have to be two of the most beautiful British people I have ever seen. Scratch that...two of the most beautiful girls ever. And Harry and Pippa make a great couple also.
2 comments:
Ok, I get your fascination with the British now. They sure know the definition of decorum.
I have determined that no matter how old I get, I still dream of being a princess. So beautiful. I'm a bit embarassed to admit that I was simply in awe of the entire thing.
Those girls have to be two of the most beautiful British people I have ever seen. Scratch that...two of the most beautiful girls ever. And Harry and Pippa make a great couple also.
Post a Comment