In semi-annual celebration of The Black Bra and in preparation for our future residency at The Charleston, we invite you to
Black Bra Affair 2011:
An Homage
When: April 2011
Where: The Strand @ The Canyons Resort
Cost: $4 per person to cover the $650 per night room charge. Yep, $4 will cover it….
Please dress appropriately.
(And if you forget, The Black Bra will provide. Mysteriously. And when you least expect it. Someone has to take over for Angela….)
To properly pay homage to The Black Bra that brought us together once again, the following activities will take place:
Katie will suck in her half chicken
and ride in the “Special” Spiny chair.
We will relax, chat till 3 in the morning,
and learn about the Special Hug and Wig Hair.
The Charleston’s 20-year-old shuttle driver will be cast and outfitted in appropriate period costume and all participants will purchase their Charleston shuttle fare purses.
and consume foods both exotic and All-American.
(MmmmmmmmMazza…..)
Opa, Black Bra, Opa!




















3 comments:
Thank you BLACK BRA for a flip of the scarf FABULOUS overnighter!! SO MUCH FUN!
I'm just going to pretend that I was able to be there and that I have these pictures as my own wonderful memories. You all are such a fun group of friends. I'm telling you, that Canyons resort is a risque place, unmentionables everywhere!!! Don't they clean their rooms?
My big belly pushed Jerianne right out of the picture!!
Post a Comment