“I don’t wanna take a nap.”
“Noooooooo….I’m not tired!”
Yes, he fell asleep getting a haircut. But remember….he’s NOT TIRED.
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and…good night, Miles.
img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }
Christopher, Emily, Bennett, Miles
5 comments:
Hilarious and so true. They never quit and until it's too late. I love it!
I guess there has to be at least one with the curse in every family...oh wait, mine has two...
I think my favorite is of him sleeping on the table. Seems like I have an almost identical photo, but with a different subject!
This is like an instant pick-me-up post! I LOVE IT! (and laughed heartily at each picture. The ones on the bathroom floor and in the door way are my fav!)
Ok, this is hilarious! You have quite the collection of pictures...one time is funny enough but apparently this is no rare event.
That's great! I can't believe he even fell asleep during a haircut.
Post a Comment