You're a lot closer than I am. I think I've been to as many states as you have left to see. No fair. Maybe we should rent a huge bus and finish our lists. We'll have to visit those windy mid-western states when the weather is warm and mild (when is that, by the way?).
I love that goal AND I love scrolling your blog and taking in all the amazing pics you post! I especially LOVE that you are back from all your vacationing so we can finally have the summer to ourselves plus our children and on the night and weekends our husbands!!
2 comments:
You're a lot closer than I am. I think I've been to as many states as you have left to see. No fair. Maybe we should rent a huge bus and finish our lists. We'll have to visit those windy mid-western states when the weather is warm and mild (when is that, by the way?).
I love that goal AND I love scrolling your blog and taking in all the amazing pics you post! I especially LOVE that you are back from all your vacationing so we can finally have the summer to ourselves plus our children and on the night and weekends our husbands!!
Post a Comment