img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Lake Powell,

You are hot

JULY 037

JULY 001JULY 003

JULY 053

JULY 061

So hot, paper spontaneously combusts,

JULY 010

people go to great heights and take great plunges to find relief,

JULY 025

JULY 028

JULY 027

JULY 072

judgment becomes fuzzy,

JULY 083

JULY 075

JULY 138

unprovoked hornets sting to put themselves out of their misery,

JULY 017JULY 016

and people hallucinate, believing they can walk on water.

JULY 097JULY 100JULY 101JULY 118

JULY 123

Water is retained,

JULY 013JULY 014JULY 015

my mother-in-law is forced to open a drive-up beverage bar,

JULY 004

and Nick gets an equally ‘hot’ new ‘do, circa 1950.

JULY 007

Visitors suffer from dehydration,

JULY 135JULY 070

and bouts of delirium,

JULY 082

JULY 067

JULY 079

causing some to ‘lose their grip’.(And others to fear them finding it…)

JULY 133

Apparently, it’s so hot at Lake Powell that money burns holes right through pockets. Right, Keith

(Those are expensive mussels you didn’t have…)

JULY 030

:)

2 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

I've always wondered what Chris and the boys would look like as SUPER obese individuals. I don't think I'll attempt that on myself, though!

Kara said...

SO SO SO SO FUN! So, (since I haven't used that word ENOUGH yet) when we move back to UT next year (be still my heart, WHAT did she say? That's right: NEXT YEAR) we're going to play together, right?

P.S. I know it's been awhile, and I know this might be kind of *ahem* shocking to you, but in regards to the double-chins, you guys really need to lay off the sweets. Do we really need to send you off to fat camp? :)