What is wrong with this picture?
And this one?
(Hint: Keep in mind, the date is October 6th…also, my tree is still fully ‘leaved’)
What about this one?
As much as I revere all four seasons, they must take turns.
Winter, BACK DOWN—it’s Fall’s turn. (And Fall, stick up for yourself—Summer hung around so long you only got one day before Winter pushed its way in. Show the rest of the Seasons who’s boss…)




















4 comments:
Amen! You realize that we have somehow been blamed for today's weather don't you? I tried to explain that I wanted highs in the 70s, light sweaters, leaves changing colors, etc. NOT snow!
So I shouldn't tell you that in the horrible mid-west is in the upper 70's with beautiful colors on the trees? Enough teasing. Sorry about the snow.
Wow, you got snow that actually stuck! We got heavy, slushy rain, with only a hint of snow. Amazing how much 25 miles in Utah can make a difference in your weather!
One word...GROSS! By the way, don't bring the snow with you. We are still dry, with pretty leaves, and warm sunshine. : )
Post a Comment