img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Loveys: Winter-ful

charleston, sc

Wildwood Palace by Carson Ellis

wildwoo-plate-ellis1G_06178_art

Ride Through Town by Alex Pearson

nothing script

:)

willow pix

The music of Emma Louise

IMG_2342

tumblr_lt2jpdX6YR1qb30dwo1_400

My new Ascot tie secretary dress

My newest pocket watch

Illustrations in Crown on Your Head

2994719

CrownOnYourHead1__V164974475_

112302734_2T9zHme1_b

The music of Loney Dear

Ben Howard

ben howard

and Edith Piaf

album-la-vie-en-rose82964818105210177_0HVWwxOA_c

21392166949712666_EUhSn8Jz_b

imagesCAVTWYDYimagesCAGPP0F1

Foggy days and nights

imagesCAJ3RY0T

Winter bird nests

imagesCAOJ7U4R

Jason Myles Goss

j43716n7ily

tom binns necklacecelticrope ring lylife

Quill pens

DSC03664a

My next pocket watch

etsy

Italian phrase-a-day calendars

Layout 1

novicar021-turquoise-s

The photography of Rodney Smith

RODNEY SMITH 2RODNEY SMITH 3RODNEY SMITH 4RODNEY SMITH 5 (2)RODNEY SMITH 5RODNEY SMITH 6RODNEY SMITH

and Steven Maiser

steven meiselsteven meisel2steven meisel3

Bumblebee bats

imagesCA24R6ZBmidnight in pariswillmoses

4269-BNQS68891069269703752_mfd87DG3_b151715081166644664_xEG5koj5_ctumblr_lis8r7YVTa1qbgol4o1_1280tumblr_ly8o94CjUl1qdd74uo1_1280tumblr_lydkbdLK0A1qmzy90o1_500

2 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Did you know "The Script" is from CO? I do rather like them,myself.

Kara said...

I love your posts, Emily. With each picture enters 1,000 thoughts, memories, questions. And I love that you can capture such elegance without saying...much. :)