Eleven miles tandem-biked on the eleventh anniversary.
Awwwww….
I’d like to think I planned that ahead of time, but the 11 on the 11 correlation was merely a coincidence.
Must be a sign that the eleventh year is going to be a smooth, scenic ride filled with good conversation, a light breeze and tight legs.
:)
Happy Eleven, Babe!
Start training now for our 50th…




















3 comments:
It looks like you were able to finish celebrating alive...no mishaps trying to balance the bike. I do love me a ride on a tandom bike.
Sweet tandem! Isn't that how the cox family always rolls? In tandem? Everything is always so NSINC with you guys! :)
Dave and I rode a Tandem when I was prego with Jackson and we did 11 miles. Must be a thing. :) But we fell in love and vowed one day to have our own. That dream may yet come true and these pics just remind me of how sweet it could be!
Happy anniversary love birds! :)
Post a Comment