img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, October 7, 2012

How I Fell in Love with a Leaf and its Dying Friends

It was love at first sight.DSCN3206DSCN3207DSCN3209DSCN3211

From the very first glance…

DSCN3212DSCN3217DSCN3219DSCN3221DSCN3222

I just knew…

DSCN3227DSCN3228DSCN3229DSCN3232DSCN3234DSCN3235DSCN3239DSCN3241DSCN3242

I would always love Fall.

I will never love another season like I love Fall.

DSCN3249DSCN3250DSCN3251DSCN3255DSCN3258DSCN3259DSCN3261DSCN3262DSCN3263DSCN3264DSCN3265DSCN3266DSCN3274DSCN3275DSCN3276DSCN3278DSCN3279DSCN3280DSCN3282DSCN3283DSCN3284DSCN3285DSCN3286DSCN3287DSCN3302DSCN3306DSCN3308DSCN3309

And I will never—no matter how many years go by or how many seasons I meet—get over it.

 

4 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Me, too! I only wish it lasted longer. Seems it is the fastest fleeting season of them all.

JJ said...

Wow. I need to go into the mountains with you from now on. We took our family up and did so entirely too soon because we didn't get to see all those amazing colors. Simply amazing. You captured what I've been capturing only with my eyes because I haven't had my camera with me.

Thanks for sharing! I love Fall!

Anonymous said...

Best season EVER!!

Anonymous said...

love your photos. I love fall and all the colors!