img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall Piles that are not Leaves

The piles I speak of are photos and blog posts. Ignored…shuffled…lost.

But not forgotten.

Think of this post as a giant pile of golden leaves and…JUMP…right into it. It will feel scattered, but…all part of Fall. Just like the following pictures that have finally been ‘raked’ into a pile from my littered hard drive. :)

Fall cooking lessons

DSCN3414

The Zoo

DSCN3416DSCN3419

Bennett’s bat obsession

DSCN3608

Costume elements in bed

DSCN3767

Latino Celebration at the Conference Center

DSCN3930DSCN3931DSCN3932DSCN3935DSCN3936DSCN3938DSCN3939DSCN3942

Full moon out my window

DSCN3944

DSCN3953

The ‘hikers’

DSCN3955

‘Karma’

IMG_0828

Real Salt Lake

IMG_0893

Pumpkin contest at Smith Rexall Drug

IMG-20121022-00532IMG-20121022-00533IMG-20121022-00534IMG-20121022-00535IMG-20121022-00536IMG-20121022-00537IMG-20121022-00538IMG-20121025-00552IMG-20121025-00553IMG-20121025-00554IMG-20121025-00555

Preschool

2580824_orig4542763_orig9383778

Red Butte Gardens field trip and the peanut butter plants

DSCN3310DSCN3312DSCN3316DSCN3317DSCN3319DSCN3321DSCN3323DSCN3324DSCN3328

Drive to Manti for Emmy’s endowment

( I couldn’t resist these editing features…)

DSCN3335DSCN3336DSCN3338DSCN3339DSCN3345DSCN3353DSCN3357DSCN3359DSCN3360DSCN3362DSCN3363DSCN3367DSCN3370DSCN3372DSCN3375DSCN3377DSCN3386DSCN3388DSCN3389DSCN3397DSCN3398DSCN3400DSCN3403DSCN3407DSCN3409DSCN3411DSCN3412

1 comment:

Aaron and Rachael said...

perhaps I'll hire you to do all of my blogging for me...and picture taking for that matter. Your pile is nothing compared to my heap of rubble. : )