img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Friday, November 2, 2012

Falling in Loveys

French Bulldogs

Scarecrows Treats

Cat Hat Costume - Purple and Rainbow Mohawk (READY TO SHIP)

Monarchy Complete CollectionVivienne Westwood - Clothes - 2011 Fall-Winter147211481539865283_FMIAiG5U_b[1]126804545728902093_pF9oywkb_b[1]

141230138284129338_TExWH1cj_c[1]

Kyle Eberlein

(Unequivocally the best Phantom I’ve heard…)

CRANBERRY THANKSGIVINGdreamyFaux fur coat

Call the Midwife

Upstairs Downstairs

Fairy Berriees

Pinned ImageRooftops Pillow

CLOCKnature's harvest

Small Cute Adjustable Whale RingSquirrel ring antique brass retro woodland autumnImage of FahnestockMugtail Squirrel - Table Top  - Dining

Charley Snow paintings

Charley Snow

Trips Around the World

310869440741JplU4C ML__SY395_

Rock Squirrels

Red Butte Gardens

1 comment:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Three requests:

1. First off, the next time I see you, I wouldn't mind a bit if you had those tasty candy corn treats on hand (I'm sure you wouldn't want to eat all of them yourself, anyway).

2. Secondly, the next time I see you, I would like to see the cats of both gender in your household wearing (homemade, by you) crocheted hats with flower clips that are ridiculously too large for their heads, much like 99.9% of baby girls in this decade.

3. Lastly, if you would be so kind as to share with me where I might find those platform-style boots. My feet need something warm, and I think they might actually like being in those.