img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Relocation

I was recently asked where I would live if I didn’t live where I live.  :)

Well…I couldn’t possibly choose just one. There are a few places I know, given the chance, I would relocate on a temporary or seasonal basis. (Because I love where I live, too.)

I would live here…in an adobe house on a ranch in Texas. (But my cattle would merely be pets—no carnivores allowed. In fact, my ranch would most likely double as an animal sanctuary. No, you know what? Scratch the most likely—it would double.)

Texas cattle ranches.adobe

I would reside part-time in London, in a flat located either in Westminster or Kensington. But really…let’s not get picky—I’d take a flat anywhere in London and when I say part time, I mean…not all of the year, but most of it. ;)

London flat

I would be the owner of a Southern manor, surrounded by draping, Spanish moss and complete with a proper Southern porch.

front porch swing_white black painted floor rocking chair summer ...Hydrangeas, hydrangeas, and more hydrangeas.

I would have the option of residing in an historical brownstone at the end of a cobbled lane in Boston.

Relocating...

Let us not forget my English countryside manor. :) I’ll spend a lot of time in England. (Dreamy.)

Or there’s always my cottage among the trees with its brick-paved lane.

Olympic ForestVacation Home

But for now, I enjoy having one place to call home. so I think I’ll just live where I live and love it. :)

No comments: