Breaking news out of my little writing world….
There are two—count ‘em TWO—agents
*Mandy Hubbard of D4EO*
*Kathleen Rushall of Marshal Lyon*
and one acquisitions editor from a small press
currently reviewing our FULL MANUSCRIPT.
This is big, this is….MERRY AND BRIGHT, INDEED! And requires a tremendous amount of patience, but then again, that’s okay because Patience and I are becoming very good friends and she’s promised she’ll pay up.
I hope she pays up with a Christmas present. I’d like to find an agent’s contract in my stocking this year. ;)




















2 comments:
congrats!
You simply amaze me with your plethora of talent and hobbies. I can only hope to be as interesting and intelligent as you some day. It's a hard mark ti live up to, though. At least when you go on book tour I will have bragging rights and for the first time ever have a direct connection to a famous and sought after individual! Good luck, you deserve it! : )
Post a Comment