Welcome to the Fourth Annual Christmas Face contest!
We’re ready and anxious to crown this year’s winner, so…let’s get started!
Will the coveted
Christmas Face 2013
title go to….
I’m Pretty Sure this isn’t what I Asked For?
Really? For Me?
Sshh--Let Me Savor the Moment?
I Am Complete
I Saw What was in that Package
Are You Okay?
Let’s Go!
I Think it’s Stuck
I Can’t Look….I CAN’T LOOK!
You Get it Right EVERY TIME!
Oh My Goodness….OH MY GOODNESS! NO, REALLY…OH MY GOODNESS….
I Swear I’ve Told You This Before
It’s a Christmas Miracle!
Look at My Jazz Hands!
Oh, Sing Praises!
Yessssssssssssssss….
Keep it to Yourself—Your Cheerfulness is Giving Me a Headache
It’s All Too Much…Just Too Much
A Bomb, You Say? Like…a BOMB Bomb?
And the winner is….
Whitney, for her It’s a Christmas Miracle face!
CONGRATULATIONS!
The competition was fierce…




















1 comment:
Okay. Seriously cracking up over here! I look forward to the Christmas Face Contest every year. Now if only I remembered what on Earth I was looking at! Ha! :):)
Post a Comment