img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Willy-Nilly

Circus!

(Some were more excited than others…)

DSCN8894IMG_0658IMG_0660IMG_0671IMG_0687IMG_0693IMG_0702IMG_0705IMG_0709IMG_0718IMG_0723DSCN8900DSCN8901DSCN8902

My Kitchen Wish

DSCN9365

Winter Olympics Monday Nights

DSCN9366DSCN9367

Winter Day Outings

DSCN9372DSCN9373

(Is that panda leaping? Do they do that?)

DSCN9376

(Who set these two loose with golf clubs? Imminent destruction and/or bodily harm to many….)

IMG_0651

Spoils of Christopher’s kills (I did not partake—no blood on these hands or lips…._

IMG_0726

Charlotte’s Moment of Solitude, Interrupted

IMG_1001IMG_1002IMG_1007

Belly Button Decorating

IMG_1025IMG_1028

Engineering Feat: Indoor Marble Track

IMG_1037

Moonring

IMG_1038

Which one is stuffed?

IMG_1057

Haircut Reluctance (The Half ‘n Half)

IMG_1059

Bedtime for Sam

IMG_1061

Charlotte’s JT Fixation

IMG_1067IMG_1068

Shrove Tuesday Pancake Run

(Thanks, Melissa!)

IMG_1070IMG_1073

Homework Avoidance

IMG_1075IMG_1079

Bedtime Book Club

IMG_1080

2 comments:

Koreena said...

You're boys are going to have the most awesome memories from their childhood! You're a great mom!

JJ said...

My comment disappeared! I guess I'll never try and comment from my phone again.

I think Kelly and Chris may be long-lost brothers as they both have the same affinity for the circus. Does Chris also "love" parades?

And I'm so glad that someone else posts tons of pictures. Love it!