img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Roaming

Let’s say I was banished to the wilderness.  Not sure why that would happen, but let’s just say it did.

I’m not a camper. The word makes me call for my smelling salts. I don’t understand why anyone would purposely sleep in dirt and share their time with insects who have no sense of personal space. I like houses. And plumbing. Hot water. Cleanliness. You know…hygiene.

So being driven into the wilderness might pose a problem for me, unless I got to choose it and had theoption of a hotel. :)  If this ever happens, I choose goblin Valley or Capitol Reef.

Why have we not been here before? We’ve been past and near both parks, but never actually visited and that’s a darn shame because we’ve been missing out.

Come along on our trip to Goblin Valley, Little Wild horse Canyon and Capitol Reef.

Goblin Valley

DSCN9509DSCN9510DSCN9511DSCN9512DSCN9513DSCN9515DSCN9516DSCN9518DSCN9519DSCN9521DSCN9522DSCN9524DSCN9525DSCN9527DSCN9528DSCN9530DSCN9531DSCN9532DSCN9534DSCN9538DSCN9539DSCN9540DSCN9541DSCN9542DSCN9543DSCN9544DSCN9545DSCN9547DSCN9551DSCN9552DSCN9553DSCN9555DSCN9556DSCN9557DSCN9558DSCN9559DSCN9561IMG_0848IMG_0849IMG_0851IMG_0853IMG_0854IMG_0855IMG_0856DSCN9563DSCN9564DSCN9565DSCN9566DSCN9567DSCN9568DSCN9570DSCN9571

Little Wild horse Canyon

DSCN9573

DSCN9574DSCN9575DSCN9576DSCN9578DSCN9579DSCN9580DSCN9581DSCN9582DSCN9583DSCN9584DSCN9585DSCN9586DSCN9587DSCN9588DSCN9590DSCN9591DSCN9592DSCN9593

Capitol Reef

DSCN9595DSCN9596DSCN9597DSCN9598DSCN9599DSCN9600DSCN9602DSCN9601IMG_0858IMG_0859IMG_0860DSCN9603DSCN9604DSCN9605DSCN9606DSCN9608DSCN9609

DSCN9610DSCN9611DSCN9612DSCN9614DSCN9618DSCN9620DSCN9622DSCN9623DSCN9624DSCN9626DSCN9628DSCN9629DSCN9630DSCN9631DSCN9633DSCN9638DSCN9637DSCN9641DSCN9642DSCN9644DSCN9645DSCN9646

Torrey, Utah

DSCN9649

The Aftermath

DSCN9652DSCN9653DSCN9656DSCN9658DSCN9660DSCN9661DSCN9662

No comments: