img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Firsts, Ks and Thirds

Before the first…

IMG_1283IMG_1284IMG_1285

The First of Third

DSCN0418DSCN0420

When I grow up, I want to be: a scientist that studies Native Americans

Favorite food: skillet lasagna

Favorite movie: LEGO Movie, Mary Poppins

Favorite place to visit: Disneyland

My school friends: Brigham, Malac, Ethan

Favorite things to do with friends: play at recess, catch bugs, play Minecraft

Favorite books : Ranger’s Apprentice, Norse Myths

Places you’d like to visit: Sea World, LEGO Land, Niagara Falls, Four Corners

Do you want to kiss a girl this year? “No. Uh…no.”

What are yo most excited about  for third grade?

Seeing my friends again

Favorite thing to do: play with stuffed animals,

Favorite music or song: Tanner’s music, Minecraft music, Mary Poppins soundtrack

IMG_1316DSCN0421

 

The First of K

DSCN0428DSCN0430DSCN0432DSCN0434

Favorite food: chocolate chip pancakes

Favorite movie: How to Train Your Dragon 2

Favorite place to visit: Lowe’s Extreme Air Sports

When I grow up, I want to be: an animal keeper

My friends: Liam, Lottie, Lola, James, Lincoln and…Gerbie

Favorite thing to do with friends: play LEGOS, play video games, stuffed animals, and foxes

Favorite book: How to Catch a Star

The place you most want to visit: Kindergarten

Do you want to kiss a girl? NO!!!!!!

What are you most excited about for Kindergarten? Going in class and finding new friends. And recess.

Favorite thing to do: play Minecraft,, play with friends, play stuffed animals

Favorite music or song: Mincecraft music

IMG_1319IMG_1321IMG_1324IMG_1326

No comments: