img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

San Fran Plan

…’That is to say…there was no plan. It’s San Fran, man. Who needs a plan?

Four girls (one slightly crippled), three days of walking, two nights of talking and one weekend trip of greatness!

Or….one awesome Mind Larp. ;)

“ I have a happy face for you!”

imagephoto 1 (6)DSCN0503

“Well, all I know is that Jigger said…there’s a man in a green coat down this way.”

IMG_1497

“Awwwwwww…..”

10622966_1474882539463740_2880497867440277975_nDSCN0488DSCN0489DSCN0490DSCN0491

“Ehhhhhhhhhhh….shitakes.”

IMG_1503DSCN0492DSCN0494gfghghghjhIMG_1501DSCN0495DSCN0496DSCN0500IMG_1495IMG_1508IMG_1509photo 4DSCN0513

Transfat? We got that! Gluten? Darn tootin’!

image (5)image (6)10647042_10152237699251076_697455983116213932_n

Hey! We could be sisters!

IMG_1513IMG_1514IMG_1518

I’m sorry—Shanny doesn’t speak other people’s accents.”

imagedfIMG_1510

IMG_1520

IMG_1527DSCN0523DSCN0526DSCN0528DSCN0530DSCN0532DSCN0533DSCN0534DSCN0535DSCN0543photo 1 (4)photo 3 (3)photo 5 (3)

photo 3 (4)

“What was that? Your hair was talking.”

photo 3 (6)

(In a whisper) “You guys….it’s time.”

photo 4 (6)

DSCN0554DSCN0577IMG_1530IMG_1535image (14)IMG_1521iuiuiuntitledDSCN0549DSCN0552

IMG_1536IMG_1537

asdfphoto 5 (4)DSCN0556DSCN0558DSCN0559DSCN0562DSCN0563DSCN0565DSCN0566DSCN0567DSCN0568DSCN0578ghghDSCN0579DSCN0572IMG_1562

“You couldn’t be more beautiful.”

10646693_1475366016082059_6024923930390002746_n

No comments: