It’s pretty hard to find the perfect combo for two very different birthday partners. BUT…once again, the Friends Extraordinaire did it!
Hop=Taking a hip-hop class is on my bucket list. Or, rather, was…
Pop=Jerianne has always wanted to make homemade Pop Tarts…
Hop ‘n Pop
Brilliant.
But first, the day started out like this
and included this:
Then the ol’ Hop ‘n Pop. :)
Happy Birthday to me!
Birthday present?
A trip here
and Indian food and 35 reasons my family loves me:
MILES:
*I help him with his homework; I read to him; I help him color; I help him count; I help him get out his uniform; I let him help me decorate; I help him with his costume; I give him extra chores; I take care of him
(Apparently, I am Miles’ personal assistant….)
BENNETT:
I do creative projects and do them with Bennett and Miles; How I come up with jokes and when Bennett doesn’t find them funny, I say, “Actually, that’s hilarious.” I have certain things I like, but still do the things I don’t like to do; I am creative with costumes; I can work with others; I try to keep him healthy; I keep him feelings safe; I help at the school; I give great surprises; I love him and give him hugs and kisses; I make sure I tuck him in every night, and do scriptures and prayers
CHRISTOPHER
I’m driven and very self-motivated; I’m a planner; Thoughtful of others does kind things often; Smart and witty; Fun to talk to and engaging; Health conscious;—‘works hard to maintain her rockin’ bod” (sheesh); Deep, strong faith; “In this order: bass, then treble.”; Does all kinds of little things to make our our house a home; Navigates trials gracefully; Adaptable; Optimistic; Civic involvement—tries to make the community a better place; Passionate about youth




















No comments:
Post a Comment