All the juiciest little tidbits of the Cox family are now available to, well, virtually anyone that cares! And we'll be here, making sure you get the latest and greatest news...or at least plain ol' news. I can't promise juicy or greatest and I really can't promise latest. But, here we are, joining the growing throng of bloggers. Come to think of it, I've always dreamed of possessing a title like "blogger". It's nearly as covetous as "millionaire" or "Nobel Prize Winner". Probably trumps "Advice Columnist" as well. Whatever status it does or does not bring upon us, here's to blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
Cute layout! Way to start up your blogging career with style. I'm looking forward to your entries. I think you should name them like you do your YW lessons, I miss that! Happy blogging--Jenna
Yeah. It looks as if you already have our blog. CAnt wait to find out all your family secrets
chris, just checked my old email account and saw your blog...looks great...I hope things are going well..
when are going to quit your job so we can take over the world?
Post a Comment