img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One Benefit of Standing in Line


There I was....standing in line at...well, it doesn't matter WHERE. I was crazy for being out in public today, but had to get a few last minute groceries. Just like every other person in the valley. As a result of everyone else doing the same exact thing I was doing, I ended up in a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG line, with no end in sight. Against my better judgment, I quickly glanced over the magazine rack to see what smut was available as a time killer. And then! Behold, Matt Damon's face on the cover of People magazine--THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! Let's just say, the line went a little too quickly after that. Ha ha! Oh, and don't worry. Christopher has a little Hollywood crush of his own--Jennifer Garner, for any of you wondering.

P.S. Bourne Ultimatum is out on DVD December 11th! (I vote for a fourth in the Bourne series. Anyone with me?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for 18 Bourne movies. That movie is on my wish list. I love the articles in there about MAtt