img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Monday, December 3, 2007

Merry Reading

Bennett and I have been reading some fun Christmas books as of late. We thought we'd share some of our faves.

Merry Christmas, Big Hungry Bear by Audrey Wood


Santa's Stuck by Rhonda Greene




Are You Grumpy, Santa? by Greg Spiridellis





Room for a Little One by Martin Waddell







A Star So Bright by M. Cristina Butler







Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner

2 comments:

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to make a stop at the library! Oh and your book list of your favorite novels.. I've read them all and love each one. You have great taste! Its so fun to catch up with you!

Miss Megan said...

I just read "A Tale of Three Trees" by Angela Elwell Hunt to my primary class and they LOVED it! It's sort-of a Christmas story. I also like "Why Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect" by Richard H. Schneider.