Can anyone tell me where I might find the Two Year Old Whine/Yell/Cry MUTE Button? I have searched all over Bennett and am coming up with nothin'.
**Seasoned veterans of Two Year Old Wars, please send enlightenment.**
SOS! MAYDAY!
img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }
Christopher, Emily, Bennett, Miles
6 comments:
I found one button inside their mouths, it can only be reached with candy. Another button is on the DVD player when a Baby Einstein is inside. And somehow the a bath always seems to push a secret button in then that I have not found yet.
As difficult as it is, the best thing you can do is completely ignore them. Now, this may require earplugs but once they realize that it isn't getting a reaction, they try something else. Hopefully, something less annoying.
Unfortunately London just learned to yell "NO" to me when she doesn't want to something like, I don't know, clean her play room... Gotta love these kids!
I would have to agree with the ignore. That is what we do with Will and it usually works. Annmarie on the other hand is a hold in your lap tight it dosent help the screaming but the behaviour usually stops. We have also put her in her room. This at least muffles the screams
I know what you mean Emily. They turn two and you think what happened! All I can say is you have your ups and downs just enjoy the ups. I just excited that Braxton will turn three till everyone tells us it doesn't get any better.
isn't it comforting to hear about everyone else's children and know that you are not alone!? reid does that, espicially in the morning (he is NOT a morning persons-to say the least). i don't give him what he wants until he stops his whining and crying. if he keeps it up i either send him to his room or to timeout until he is done crying (no timer). he's gotten to the point where most of the time all i have to do is give him 'the look' and he takes a deep breath and says, "I stopped crying." the best advice is to stay constant, don't give in! good luck!
Post a Comment