Six Things You Really Don't Need (or Even Want) to Know About Me, But Nevertheless Will Know After Reading This List
**If you would prefer not to know my idiosyncrasies, please avoid reading this entry at all cost.**
(Thanks for the tag, Amanda.)
1. I love dill pickles and pineapple--together--on my salads.
2. I love the way Justin Timberlake dances. Secretly, I wish I could break dance, but am holding out hope for Bennett.
3. I do not like Mexico. (Sorry, Autumn and Brynn.)
4. The best kind of day is a rainy day. I don't like a lot of sunshine. (Vampire?)
5. I have nicknames for every member of my family, including my pets.
6. At one time in my life, I wanted to be an architect, an interior designer, book editor, dietician and meteorologist. Oh, and I obviously wanted to be a counselor. Check.
Thanks to my superior running, weaving and tackling skills, the following people have been TAGGED. (You should run faster next time.)
Megan H., Amy V., Jessica M., Angela B., Autumn S., Heather T.(we need more deep, dark secrets, Heather. :) and I'm taking the liberty to add one more, Nicole A. Okay, forget it, I'm tagging everyone. Leona B., Karen S., Sara G., Brynn L., Jenna W. and Jo, you too. (Sorry, I can't leave anyone out.)
The RULES:
1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....




















7 comments:
Emily-
Speaking of dill pickles, I actually can homemade dill pickles every year with my Holdaway relatives (they are all pickle crazy). If you ever come to my house some day, I promise to send you home with a jar or two. Once you have homemade, you will never eat a store bought pickle again.
As a matter of fact, I happen to like vampires.
Now you have my curiosity peaked. Why Mexico???
Sorry to say, but I did a post like this several months ago. If you want to learn anything new about me you'll have to flip through my archives. Brace yourself, I'm giving you fair warning that it's chocked full of extremely nerdy things.
OK Em I did it. check out my blog
Very interesting list :). I definitely agree that rainy days are the best!
Pickles with pineapple? I'm a little worried. Sounds like some digesion issues if you ask me. I am a huge fan of pickles and of pineapple--but not together; although, I've never tried it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
Shea wrote my idiosyncrasies list last time, so I guess I'll do it.
And, I want to know Chris's nickname. All I ever hear you call him is "Christopher."
Pickles & pinnapple. . .together & on a salad. Does your husband know about this? Did you tell him when you were dating or throw it at him after your wedding day :)
doh!
i've already done it also, but i'll take the tag for my boys. they have a few interesting tidbits not many people know about...stay tuned.
Post a Comment