A Hearty, Side-Splitting, Tear-Producing Laugh: Me and Pamela, Pre-Botox and Various Other "Pre"-Surgeries
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You actually have some good look alikes. Mine were mostly Asian. Although it says I look like Emily Browning which Stephenie Meyer wanted for the role of Bella at one point AND, better yet, It said I look like Rosanne Bar... Wow, I feel great about myself now! Needless to say she was not one I put on the blog. HAHA!
Wow, Pamela--maybe it's the eyebrows--that's it! You and Pam are eyebrow twins. You do look very similar to Kate, interesting. I wonder if she wears bold colors too :)
Okay I tried this on Ryan and myself and it was funny that both of us had at least two people of the opposite sex that we apparently look like (Kind of scary :) By the way I've tagged you on my blog so check it out when you get a chance :)
5 comments:
You actually have some good look alikes. Mine were mostly Asian. Although it says I look like Emily Browning which Stephenie Meyer wanted for the role of Bella at one point AND, better yet, It said I look like Rosanne Bar... Wow, I feel great about myself now! Needless to say she was not one I put on the blog. HAHA!
I love those My Heritage celebrity look-alike generators. They make you feel like a SUPERSTAR!
You are so lucky Emily! I've always tried to be like Pammy. If only I could look like her too then my life would be complete.
Wow, Pamela--maybe it's the eyebrows--that's it! You and Pam are eyebrow twins. You do look very similar to Kate, interesting. I wonder if she wears bold colors too :)
Okay I tried this on Ryan and myself and it was funny that both of us had at least two people of the opposite sex that we apparently look like (Kind of scary :)
By the way I've tagged you on my blog so check it out when you get a chance :)
Post a Comment