Okay, our newest furry tenants are not weird at all, but they technically DO have beards. Actually, they're cute enough to squish, but I've been looking for a chance to use the phrase Weirdo with a Beardo (thank you, "Andy" on Evan Almighty). If I didn't use the phrase soon, it would rampage my sleep-filled nights and wreak havoc on my overcrowded brain. (Note: brain not overcrowded due to excessive knowledge; rather, overcrowded with nonsense such as aforementioned phrase obsession and swarms of equally preposterous bits.)
I now introduce you to the smallest of the Bearded Ones--
Charlotte Martella
Age: 3 months
Himilayan
Aliases: Stresser Under the Dresser 
and
Peppy On the Steppy
Peppy On the Steppy

I would also like you to meet the Largest of the Bearded Ones--
Willoughby Martin
Age: 2 years
Himalayan/Yellow Tabby mix

Aliases: Hairy on the Stairy
Chubby in the Tubby
Evidently, Willoughby's modesty supercedes his vanity. He will not let me take a picture of him in the tub.
Evidently, Willoughby's modesty supercedes his vanity. He will not let me take a picture of him in the tub.
We busted these two out of the Humane Society and Salt Lake County Shelter on Saturday. Two cages emptied--a small, yet satisfying victory for Cat Woman and her sidekicks, Kitty Man and Hairball. (Kitty Man=Christopher, Hairball=Bennett)
I had one very important requirement for our future feline occupants: they had to have blue eyes, in honor of Marty (The Cat). I'm not sure what kind of discrimination that is, but I succeeded in finding two very adorable candidates and no one was offended. Except maybe the fifty other cats I didn't choose, but would have loved to take home had I the room and just a smidge more craziness. (Having two cats has officially bumped me up to the Crazy Cat Lady level. Having fifty plus would be Level 5: Clinically Insane Cat Lady.)






















2 comments:
Bennett! I am so glad that you have two kitties just like me now! They are SOOOOO CUTE!!! (Now you are an official crazy cat house just like we are). I want to hug them and kiss them and love them, but I am sick right now so it will have to wait! Mom says that your mom told her that you are sick too! We are so MFEO! So as soon as you are better and I am better we need to get together and play!
Love, London
Beautiful cats! I bet Bennett is having so much fun with them!
Post a Comment