img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Monday, February 18, 2008

A Hush-Hush From My Past: A Revelation for All

I'm going to let you in on two little secrets.


Really.

However, I'm *forewarning* you this confidential information might make some of you mad...but it's time you learned the truth.

SECRET 1: If you didn't go to CEU, your college experience was most definately sub-par.



SECRET 2: You didn't have the most star-studded roommates in the world, because I did and there are only so many to go around. Sorry.


I know, I know. It hurts. Sometimes, the truth does that. But it really is better that you know. :)



I am seeping CEU pride from every True Blue and Gold pore and it is with great pleasure I welcome you to



CEU HOMAGE WEEK
(or however long it takes me to stop seeping pride)


THEN:


NOW:


A little Roommate Reunion on Saturday night. We misssed you Tiff and Jessie!



Miranda, next time, don't wrestle for the Ricotta cheese. :)


Holli, please speak up. :)


And Jo, no more book titles. My Brother the Mother's selling potential is dismal. :)


As for Tiff and jessie, as if another state was too far to come. Please.



Thank goodness the hairstyles have improved since 1998!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I would love a roommate reunion. What a fun idea. If I could just find all mine...

Jessie said...

Ah, tear! I wish I could have been there. That would have been a great President's Day Safari! Instead I went to Disneyland. I know, what was I thinking! Love you!

Lewis News said...

Sounds like fun- I'd like to challenge you on the best roommates ever part of it though! I had some great ones, and some not-so-great ones too, I guess.

Miss Megan said...

Em-

You really did have a completely different experience at CEU than me. I am actually quite jealous that you lived in such a fun apartment. But perhaps it's the fact that you kept company with people OTHER than debators. I can't help but cringe every time I think of Price. Eek. We'll just leave it at that. P.S. I'm curious. Did your friend Jo ever go on that date with Shane Lloyd?