First of all, still laughing about our "title" on your list of Who's Who. Ironic because I'm not sure Kelly or I ever became the Great Dalmuti. I declare a rematch!
I'm going to have to have Kelly help me think of a creative name for the two of you.
Second, love that you are Elinor Dashwood. I'm going to have to see who I am. I'm hoping for Emma but I truly doubt it.
I'll show you nosy and bossy. You'd better watch out! And Shea's a little offended that he is not referred to as the "great Dalmudi." He claims to be the only one to hold the title consecutively. A rematch is in order.
4 comments:
First of all, still laughing about our "title" on your list of Who's Who. Ironic because I'm not sure Kelly or I ever became the Great Dalmuti. I declare a rematch!
I'm going to have to have Kelly help me think of a creative name for the two of you.
Second, love that you are Elinor Dashwood. I'm going to have to see who I am. I'm hoping for Emma but I truly doubt it.
Stop the quiz insanity! I just can't handle it. Actually, I can because I secretly love them. Go to my website to find out who I am!
I'll show you nosy and bossy. You'd better watch out!
And Shea's a little offended that he is not referred to as the "great Dalmudi." He claims to be the only one to hold the title consecutively.
A rematch is in order.
And doesn't that make you the weepy, too attached, older sister? :)
Post a Comment