| You Are a Comma |
![]() You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything. You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests. You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time. Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to. (But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.) You excel in: Inspiring people You get along best with: The Question Mark |
What Punctuation Mark are You?





















2 comments:
We count ourselves lucky to be your friends...too bad you have so many that we can't spend every weekend hanging out!
Your friends also find you fetching.
Another word on the good list for me...I forgot your clever name for it...brilliant.
I talked to an English woman today and instead of saying "okay, that sounds great" she said simply, "brilliant." I knew I loved that word; now I have to work on my English accent.
ME TOO!!! Go Team Comma!
Post a Comment