img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Friday, April 11, 2008

Whatsa Matta, Boy? Ya Gotta Hole in Ya Head?

I have tried unsuccessfully for the past 7 years to get Christopher to break free from his hardened, gangsta ways.
It was only a matter of time until this happened...

You guessed it...that's an entry wound from the latest drive-by in our hood.
The rival gang obviously hasn't heard of the Lgendary Cox Head. It can take any form of abuse--and only gets stronger...
Wait a minute...I'm sensing skepticism out there in the Blogosphere regarding the ghastly entry wound. Or is it Chrisotpher's alter ego you question?
Okay, okay....this is actually a picture of a frontal labotomy gone very, very wrong. He's not really a thug, he's just clinically insane and they were only trying to help. They said sorry. And that his hair would grow back. And that he could learn to live with his maniacal tendencies, given the right circumstances.
Hmmm..sensing more skepticism....but not so much as with the entry wound. (That's rude. You think he makes a better crazy person than a criminal, don't you?)
Go ahead, skeptical and curious alike, give it your best guess...

8 comments:

Heather said...

Mole or other form of dermatological procedure...what do I win?

Heather said...

Mole removal, I meant. I was just so excited to probably be right!

Lewis News said...

Based on my own mole removals, I'll say Heather is already the winner. Just in case she's wrong, I'll say Bennett got mad and threw a toy across the room, hitting him in the head! I do hope it wasn't a mole...if it was Kodiak will look like that with three or four of them instead of just one!

Daughter of God said...

Emily,
Cute blog and really cute family.
Amy VanDyke Young

Sara said...

I'm afraid to know!

Angela said...

You know, I really thought hard about this, especially while Chris was sitting in front of me on Sunday. It looks like to me that little rat has been chewing on his head. I keep coming back to this guess so it must be right. Where have you been hanging out Chris?

Anonymous said...

Melanoma? Due to our conversation this morning, just a guess!

Angela said...

I just showed Dave this picture to see what his guess would be (you need to reveal the answer). He said he was looking at that at church on Sunday. Dave thought it was from an old Borg implant. I don't get his Star Trek jokes either.