Christopher obviously found his "other fish in the sea".
Only he wasn't fishing in the sea.
And he wasn't looking for another fish...right, babe? RIGHT BABE? ;)
He certainly doesn't know how to treat a lady, that's all I can say. He dumped her right back in Flaming Gorge where he found her. Apparently, one bloated belly woman is enough for him.
Congrats on the biggest (and only) catch of the
Annual Testosterone Extravaganza at Flaming Gorge!
(Note: This little beaut was 21 pounds, just for the record. I know you wanted me to post that, Chrisotpher...)
(Another Note: So maybe the fish wasn't exactly a girl, but I figured she LOOKED kind of girly for a fish...something about her lips....)




















5 comments:
Nice fish but Em was a much better catch!! Spence is jealous.... Of the fish of course.
Nice job, Chris. Are you sure that fish isn't photoshopped?
I can't believe the size of that thing! Nice Chris!
Kind of crazy that the fish weighed more than your baby will! Sweet!
Okay. Gotta agree with Heather on this one...you photoshopped that, right? If not, congratulations! I guess you have every right to tell some "fish stories."
Post a Comment