For the past seven years, my grandparents have arranged for the family to go to Redfish Lake in Idaho.
And for the past seven years, we have LOVED it! We got back last week and it is high time I update my blog.


(Camping? I think not. Radiant heating in the floors, stone showers...no stinky tent in sight.)
Aaron, Spencer and Alli were unable to come this year for reasons of:A) Organic Chemistry final and B) 38th week of pregnancy
(I trust you can match the appropriate reason to the appropriate person...)
Their absence was felt, but never fear...we included them photographically.
(Please note asterisks and read fine print following entry, so as to curb any possible confusion.)
I now attempt to chronicle our most recent trip in Dr. Seussian rhyme.
***
One Fish, Two Fish REDFISH, Blue Fish,
Big Fish


Ewww...Fish



Three are taking a little walk...

Some will go...
Here are three that like to row,
wrong way up the creek they'll go...



From there to here, from here to there, funny Aaron** is everywhere .



Big Fish
Little Fish

Happy Fish
Ewww...Fish
That one has a very big belly...

Spencer **likes to shake his jelly.. .
(or "Here are some who like to run, .They run for fun in the hot, hot sun.
(or "Here are some who like to run, .They run for fun in the hot, hot sun.
Oh me! Oh my! Oh me! Oh my! What a lot of funny things go by!"
(Thank you, Dr. Seuss. Couldn't have said it better myself.)
(Thank you, Dr. Seuss. Couldn't have said it better myself.)


Two are playing on the dock...
Three are taking a little walk...
Some will come...
Some will go...
Here are three that like to row,wrong way up the creek they'll go...

Here is one that likes to paddle,
a ride he'll take in the cold, cold lake.

These two sit side by side...

One is ready for another ride...
From there to here, from here to there, funny Aaron** is everywhere .(again, thanks Dr. Seuss).

Here are the grandparents that are simply great...

These loved their vacation, all eight.


**Many thanks to our anonymous STAND-INS

and to our mad Paparazzi skills.


and to our mad Paparazzi skills. Also, congrats to Marmoo for conquering her fear and for that nice bruise on Dad's neck...






















4 comments:
If only I could grow that man's beard
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Bennett is so cute in his life vest wanting some more canoeing. Can't wait till Florida!
Could you be any more creative? I think it's oozing right out of you! Looks like so much fun! By the way, sorry I pawned off my resposibilites on you!
I have never looked better! Wow! I guess next year we will definitely have to go so we won't have stand-ins. At least you picked the most attractive ones, right? Looks like you had a great time. It made me feel a little homesick, despite the fact that Redfish isn't home. It sure feels like it sometimes! Fun times.
Post a Comment