img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sugarloafers a'Loafin'

Welcome to your first glimpse into the most dominant, elite group found in human kind.

You've probably heard of them.

Sugarloafers ring a bell?

Yeah, I thought so. You'll find them at the top rung of the Human Race ladder, followed not-so-closely by the Bayhillers.

(I'd like to take a moment to dedicate this post to all my Bayhiller friends a couple rungs down who may not be my friends after this...)

The following photo documentation captures the most recent gathering of this exclusive group.Our rising generation of Sugarloafers.
A physical manifestation of the fun that is Sugarloaf.

Our attempts to reach out to other superior races.
Attentive Sugarloafer Youth showing great interest in his Elders' endeavors.
A demonstration of the sharing attitude among Sugarloafers.


A Bayhiller and her young auditioning for the part of Sugarloafer.

A Sugarloafer mother enjoying the ambiance naturally created by fellow Sugarloafers.
An on-so- happy Sugarloafer couple.


Typical Sugarloafer delicacies which include an abundance of watermelon, various barbecued meats and, of course, shaved ice provided by Box and Cox Snow Shox (thanks, Nicole and Jake. I think it's official).

6 comments:

Angela said...

This post is so funny. I've never been so proud to be a 'loafer.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad to know that you liked the name so much it is official. Not very often do we have a good name for something. All we ask is for 10% of the proceeds. You can just call it tithing.

Heather said...

Well, I may not ever come to anything again. Had I known the repercussions...all the blog entries and such. I'll tell Jerianne that she's glad she forgot!

Unknown said...

I want to be a sugarloafer! Dang you Jesse Reder!

Sara said...

I want to be a Sugarloafer again!

JJ said...

I'm glad to be a Bayhiller but I would love the opportunity to be an Honorary Sugarloafer. That looked like lots of fun!