One never knows what might be lurking in the wilderness.
During Girl's Camp, I discovered firsthand the intriguing--and at times, dangerous-- specimens awaiting an Anti-Camper.
Luckily, I narrowly managed to snap a few photos of the oddities I unearthed during my 4 day stay in the badlands.
#1: Crazed YW leaders lookin' for a fight.
#2: Vicious Canoe Tippers gloating in yet another water logging of 3 unsuspecting teenage girls
#3: Miss Tibblefork Mermaid Pageant hopefuls
#4: Underwear on a stick
#5: (Pause for roaring laughter......sorry, can't quit laughing...........)
#6: Exotic tribal beauties
#7: Flute whittling turned bloody(Yazmeen, I told you to whittle a trumpet...)
#8: Pervert, shirt-diving moths and degrading caste system games (Scum)
#9: Savages...lots and lots of savages**Due to its graphic nature, a rare survival photo of the Anti-Camper 7 months pregnant, running on 5 total hours of sleep in a -10 degree tent and non-showered for 4 days, will not be shown.






















3 comments:
After all that, you really recovered quickly! Congrats.
Great pictures! Glad to see you survived. I used to love girls camp. Not sure if I'd want to go back as a leader though.
Post a Comment