It was our hair that brought us together.
We have changed a little since then, but our hair was a
Love Radar
seeking out our one and only...

img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }
Christopher, Emily, Bennett, Miles
5 comments:
Love the hair and dress Emily! I imagine that was your lil' black dress that you save for special occasions, eh? :) Also I don't remember Chris ever having that much hair! It looks SSSOOOOO good on him! Black is definitely his color!
You have the cutest sense of humor!!!!! Where do you get this stuff. You are so good at this blog stuff. Hope my 3 favorite boys know how lucky they are to have such a cute mom. Love the new do's!
You're hilarious!!! You guys would've have fit right in in the 60's-70's era.:)
And you said that you hated your "old" hairdos-maybe you should try them again...I recall the family photo of what was it, 1991? I know that you could have that hairstyle if you really want it!
Well we have all wondered what Chris would look like with some thick locks. And of course both of you with an afro. Beautiful!
Post a Comment