img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Friday, September 26, 2008

I Heart Jim HalpertI've missed him.
Also, Dwight.
(Am I the only one that finds it wildly amusing when Dwight places the word "Also" in front of anything he says? If so, that's fine. I don't mind laughing by myself.)

8 comments:

Allison Box said...

I also heart Jim. Could he be any cuter? Lucky Pam!

Allison Box said...

I guess that should have been, "Also, I heart Jim..." Ha!

Anonymous said...

I heart him as well. I was so happy seeing him last night. Can't wait until the wedding!

Aaron and Rachael said...

I heart Dwight...especially when he had only an undershirt on in the episode last night...EWW! Actually, he is one of the funniest characters-I just can't handle his ugliness-it makes me shrivel with fright and disgust!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Sorry--I don't heart Dwight...don't watch the show! :) But I heart Charlotte and Willoughby! What adorable, sweet, non-clawing, sweet, non-fierce, non-yellow eye, sweet, cuddly...sweethearts! :)

P.S. It was a good story don't you think?
P.S.S. No hard feelings, eh?
P.S.S. If there are hard feelings, can I still stay at your house for the next interview? :)

Anonymous said...

So glad it is back on. Along with my other must see TV that really is not on thursdays.

Miss Megan said...

I love all the pranks and jokes that Jim plays on Dwight. "Future Dwight" is probably the all-time best. "Don't drink the coffee! Someone has poisoned the coffee!" Dwight is definitely my favorite character.

Heather said...

Dwight in the wife-beater was a classic. Next time I feel like purging I'll put on that episode and fast forward to that part.