GOOEY=A SEMI-GOO GOO DOLLS FAN

STICKY COUPLE #2
GOOEYNESS LEVEL: Inaccurate reading
Notes: Male member of couple seemingly half asleep-unable to get accurate reading
STICKY COUPLE #3
GOOEYNESS LEVEL: 100%
Notes: This couple is gooey all over--but for "other" reasons...


Notes: The Goo?

Notes: The Dolls?
Notes: Gooeyness Levels appear to be rising...
Notes: Mr. John Dolls? Mr. John Goo Goo? Still trying to figure out where they came up with that name...
Level Status Check: Officially Gooey!
Notes: Male member of Sticky Couple #2 (Rick) has obviously reached TRUE GOO status and is getting in touch with his 90s self by providing Rabbit Ears to female member of Sticky Couple #1 (Emily).
LEVEL STATUS CHECK: TRUE GOO!




















5 comments:
Congrats on getting out to a CONCERT!!! And the 2nd in a few months?? You truly are a hip mom--and you don't look half bad either!
Even if the band was lame, at least the company looked fun! Again, I'm not a huge Goo Goo Dolls fan. Could you tell?
Doesn't matter what band is playing...the important thing is it was FREE! Looks like loads of Gooey Fun!
We are so gooey! I love it!
It looks like it was a blast - I'm not going to lie...I would have loved free tickets...anywhere!!! Happy Birthday Emily (again)! Now for the play, hmmmm?
Post a Comment