I also love your office quote of the week. They should go back to hour episodes. Dave and I were so disappointed when this week's episode was over... (sniff)
Sorry Emily, don't have a clue about your quote! One day actual TV channels & not just the antenna will hit our household! BUT I love reading your blog!
4 comments:
I am loving your Office quote of the week. It is our favorite show, too! I was dying last night when Jane was singing.
I also love your office quote of the week. They should go back to hour episodes. Dave and I were so disappointed when this week's episode was over... (sniff)
Sorry Emily, don't have a clue about your quote! One day actual TV channels & not just the antenna will hit our household! BUT I love reading your blog!
Gotta love the office. By the way late Happy Birthday! Hope you do something fun this weekend.
Post a Comment