*MY HUSBAND*
He is always supportive of me in my endeavors, my goals, my aspirations...and is funny, smart, witty, wise, hard-working and good-lookin' as an added bonus!


*LITTLE BOYS*

*GREAT FAMILY, INCLUDING MY GRANDPARENTS, PARENTS, SIBLINGS AND IN-LAWS*




(Sorry, Nick...if you'd ever send pictures, maybe your mug would be placed here. ;)

*AN ALL-KNOWING GOD*
*GOOD BOOKS*
I never go anywhere without one....


*DAYDREAMING*
*PROPHETS AND APOSTLES*

I never go anywhere without one....

*RELIGION*
How anyone survives in this world WITHOUT religion of any kind is beyond my comprehension.
How anyone survives in this world WITHOUT religion of any kind is beyond my comprehension.

*DAYDREAMING*

*PROPHETS AND APOSTLES*
The only people who REALLY know what's going on.
(I love Elder Holland particularly. Is that allowed?)

*CREATIVE OUTLETS*
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come."
--Victor Hugo
--Victor Hugo
*LIFE EXPERIENCES*
*COLLECTIONS*
*TRAVEL*
*GOOD SMELLS*
*MUSIC*
*ANIMALS*

*BEAUTIFUL ART*
*BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURE*
*COLOR*
If you've ever seen the interior of my house, you know this is a BIG deal for me...
*JOURNALS*
I've been a faithful journal writer since I was eight years old.
*WRITING*
*AMERICA*
*VETERANS*
My favorite historical period is WWII. I am forever grateful for the sacrifices made and fascinated by the willingness to fight for freedom.
*EDUCATION*
Not only am I grateful for the amount of education I received, but the PLACES in which I received it. Life didn't really begin until college.
GO EAGLES!!
GO T-BIRDS!


*MY HOME*
*COZY PLACES*

*MODERN CONVENIENCES*
*ECONOMIC CRISIS*
Because we realize what we can live without. Perspective is gained during times like these.
*INTUITION*
One of the finer points of being a woman.
*GOALS*
*LONG AWAITED PURCHASES
*FULL PHOTO ALBUMS*
*CEDAR CITY, LAS VEGAS, PRICE*
Because they provided good friends and great memories



*FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS*
*LAUGHTER*
*HEALTH*
*CONTINUAL LEARNING*
*TREES*
*WISH LISTS*
*CLEANLINESS
*RAINY DAYS AND SEASONAL WEATHER*
*STABILITY*
*JOBS*
*FRESH AIR*
*IMAGINATION*
*NICE PEOPLE*
*FRESH SALSA*
*BALANCE*
*THESAURUSES AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS*
*MY HOMETOWN, ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO*
It provided the backdrop for a memorable, happy childhood and early teenagehood.
*MY CALLING*
*COLLECTIONS*
*TRAVEL*

*GOOD SMELLS*

*MUSIC*
*ANIMALS*


*BEAUTIFUL ART*

*BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURE*
*COLOR*If you've ever seen the interior of my house, you know this is a BIG deal for me...
*JOURNALS*
I've been a faithful journal writer since I was eight years old.
*WRITING*

*AMERICA*

*VETERANS*
My favorite historical period is WWII. I am forever grateful for the sacrifices made and fascinated by the willingness to fight for freedom.
*EDUCATION*
Not only am I grateful for the amount of education I received, but the PLACES in which I received it. Life didn't really begin until college.
GO EAGLES!!
GO T-BIRDS!


*MY HOME*
*COZY PLACES*

*MODERN CONVENIENCES*

*ECONOMIC CRISIS*
Because we realize what we can live without. Perspective is gained during times like these.
*INTUITION*
One of the finer points of being a woman.
*GOALS*
*LONG AWAITED PURCHASES

*FULL PHOTO ALBUMS*
*CEDAR CITY, LAS VEGAS, PRICE*
Because they provided good friends and great memories



*FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS*
*LAUGHTER*
*HEALTH*
*CONTINUAL LEARNING*
*TREES*

*WISH LISTS*
*CLEANLINESS

*RAINY DAYS AND SEASONAL WEATHER*

*STABILITY*
*JOBS*
*FRESH AIR*
*IMAGINATION*
*NICE PEOPLE*
*FRESH SALSA*
*BALANCE*
*THESAURUSES AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS*
*MY HOMETOWN, ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO*
It provided the backdrop for a memorable, happy childhood and early teenagehood.
*MY CALLING*




















6 comments:
If I had to say, I would think that you were one of the most grateful people ever...what a great list. Can I just say that if we DO move to Vegas, my list could be very much like yours?! And, by the way, this not showing that you had updated your blog is starting to bug...
Emily - that is one of the best gratitude lists I have ever seen! Very thoughtful and thought-provoking. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Thanksgiving! (P.S. You need to post more pictures of your house - it is DARLING)!
Amen, Amen, AMEN! (and sorry I'm so late! Once again, my blog didn't tell me about your update!)
PS I, too, love Elder Holland. I knew great minds thought alike!
GREAT List! I too heart color.
Better late than never...
I had to chuckle at your mention of Roswell...
And if you ask me - I think Miles looks a lot like the way I remember Spencer (which isn't the man he's grown up to be).
And at least SOMEONE loves their YW calling! hahaha.
I love your long awaited purchase. Definitely worth whatever wait you had to endure.
Post a Comment